Friday, November 10, 2017

into the woods

into the woods into the woods into the woods into the woods into the woods into the woods into the woods

Autumn walk in the woods.

After a long summer (early April to mid-October, because of my workshop travels to Marrakech), I appreciate the autumn weather.

If only for the stunning yellow ginkgo tree in the frontyard.
And for the winter wardrobe from the attic, your own 'old collection' suddenly seems new again; boots, cardigans (my favorites), sweaters, boots, warm winter coats...

For the time being, I'm still enjoying the season, knowing that soon I will be done with it.

... found the leaf-emoji 🌿

into the woods

1 comment:

  1. Here where I live the winter is very short and I have few opportunities to wear a coat and boots. I love the color of your boots. Enjoy the change.

    ReplyDelete